E6Golf 1.6 Updates
E6GOLF 188.8.131.52 SECURITY UPDATE
This security update enables ALL COURSES and removes online functionality. This update requires an installed version of E6Golf 1.6.
E6Golf 184.108.40.206 Full Installer
8.6 GB Zip File – Warning: Large zip files Will NOT extract on Windows XP due to file size limitations of that Operating System.
220.127.116.11 - April 7, 2021
- Hotfix: Fixed some tracking systems (TruSimAPI integrations) failing to be authorized after the last security update.
18.104.22.168 - March 17, 2021
- Removed all online features, which includes Events, Practice Session, Resume Round, web round/shot data storage, and Log In/Create Player (now limited to Guests).
- Updated the behind-the-scenes licensing system to greatly prolong the life of E6Golf 1.6.
- Fixed a crash in Thanksgiving Point that would occur when the Aim Marker was dragged out of bounds.
- Fixed an erroneous License Info Is Corrupt error that could occur on startup.
22.214.171.124 - February 19, 2019
126.96.36.199 - January 7, 2019
- Added TruFlight 2 as a new tracking system. This requires a custom installation; please contact your TruFlight 2 representative.
- Fixed a crash that occurred only in the Korean language when the putting modes Computer Decides, Autoscore, or Player Decides were triggered.
- Fixed a license error.
E6Golf 1.0-1.5 Updates
INSTALLING E6GOLF 1.5
1. Download the E6Golf 1.5 Full Installer (8.8 GB). Note: Download could several hours depending on your internet speed.
2. Download and install WinRAR: http://www.win-rar.com/fileadmin/winrar-versions/winrar/wrar521.exe. Note: This is the tool needed to extract E6GOLF after it is downloaded.
3. Create a new folder on your desktop and name it E6GolfRAR
4. Copy the the E6Golf 1.5 Full Installer (E6_Installer.rar) to the E6GolfRAR folder you created on the desktop.
5. Right Click on the E6_Installer.rar file located in the E6GolfRAR folder on the desktop, and select EXTRACT HERE. Run the e6installer.exe and follow the on-screen instructions.
E6Golf 188.8.131.52 Full Installer
E6Golf 184.108.40.206 Update
A GREEN USB SOFTWARE PROTECTION DONGLE IS REQUIRED TO RUN E6GOLF 1.0-1.5
A software protection dongle (commonly known as a dongle or key) is an electronic copy protection and content protection device which, when attached to a computer, unlocks software functionality or decodes content. This maybe required to run E6Golf 1.0-1.5.