E6Golf 1.6 Updates
184.108.40.206 - April 7, 2021
- Hotfix: Fixed some tracking systems (TruSimAPI integrations) failing to be authorized after the last security update.
220.127.116.11 - March 17, 2021
- Removed all online features, which includes Events, Practice Session, Resume Round, web round/shot data storage, and Log In/Create Player (now limited to Guests).
- Updated the behind-the-scenes licensing system to greatly prolong the life of E6Golf 1.6.
- Fixed a crash in Thanksgiving Point that would occur when the Aim Marker was dragged out of bounds.
- Fixed an erroneous License Info Is Corrupt error that could occur on startup.
18.104.22.168 - February 19, 2019
22.214.171.124 - January 7, 2019
- Added TruFlight 2 as a new tracking system. This requires a custom installation; please contact your TruFlight 2 representative.
- Fixed a crash that occurred only in the Korean language when the putting modes Computer Decides, Autoscore, or Player Decides were triggered.
- Fixed a license error.
E6Golf 1.0-1.5 Updates
INSTALLING E6GOLF 1.5
1. Download the E6Golf 1.5 Full Installer (8.8 GB). Note: Download could several hours depending on your internet speed.
2. Download and install WinRAR: http://www.win-rar.com/fileadmin/winrar-versions/winrar/wrar521.exe. Note: This is the tool needed to extract E6GOLF after it is downloaded.
3. Create a new folder on your desktop and name it E6GolfRAR
4. Copy the the E6Golf 1.5 Full Installer (E6_Installer.rar) to the E6GolfRAR folder you created on the desktop.
5. Right Click on the E6_Installer.rar file located in the E6GolfRAR folder on the desktop, and select EXTRACT HERE. Run the e6installer.exe and follow the on-screen instructions.
A GREEN USB SOFTWARE PROTECTION DONGLE IS REQUIRED TO RUN E6GOLF 1.0-1.5
A software protection dongle (commonly known as a dongle or key) is an electronic copy protection and content protection device which, when attached to a computer, unlocks software functionality or decodes content. This maybe required to run E6Golf 1.0-1.5.