E6 Connect Updates
Get the latest version of E6 Connect
Version Release Notes
- New major feature: Shot Replays! Players can now review all shots made by all players made on the current hole. While a replay is in progress, the scrubber (the blue circle on the progress bar) can be dragged forward and backward to manually review the replay. The current player, shot, and replay speed can be changed while the replay is paused or stopped (or if the Hide UI setting is turned off); the replay mode and options can be changed when replay is stopped. The Shot Replays button is found next to “Pickup” in the Post Shot Menu that appears after a shot or when selecting Analyzer in the Pause Menu.
- Added notifications in the form of an icon and a pop-up dialog that indicate when a connection to the internet is lost. The icon always shows in the top-right corner of the screen when there is no internet connection.
- TruFlight 2: Added a message to notify if the cameras need to be recalibrated in its config utility in order to create camera enumeration values for TF2 to function properly.
- TruFlight 2, TruFlight, TruTrack 2: Added a Recalibrate button to the Pause Menu.
- Revamped the Game Setup Menu. The appearance has changed, and a preview of all round settings has been added to the Game Options tab for all game modes; mode-specific options can still be found here, if applicable.
- Added some safeguards to help mitigate the possibility of a computer’s hardware ID changing, which would subsequently require rebinding that device to a license again.
- Made some adjustments to putting to improve the skidding physics.
- Improved the Terrain Penalty system by expanding penalties to the earth, gravel, pavement, and wood terrain types, as well as some small adjustment to the penalties in other terrain types. Please note that Terrain Penalty must be set to Enabled under Golf Settings in order to be applied, which used to be set to Disabled by default.
- Adjusted the camera to better handle edge cases where the terrain would push the camera too far forward. Ball on Screen may be temporarily forced in more extreme cases, such as some walls or steep mounds.
- Entering Offline Mode now informs you of the time when the 16-hour offline session will end.
- Settings Menu: Renamed the Booth Dimensions section to “Projection Dimensions” to more accurately describe its purpose, and simplified its options to just Screen Width & Height, Ball to Screen, and Tee Position after removing Booth Width, Booth Height, and Screen From Floor. Renamed Booth Type to Tee Position.
- Settings Menu: Integrated the number pad into the Projection Dimensions settings tab. Clicking the feet or inches fields now brings up a numpad to easily change the value.
- FlightScope: Integrated the number pad for the Sensor to Tee Distance setting. Clicking the value now brings up a numpad to easily change the value.
- TruTrack 2: Made some substantial changes to the TruTrack custom menu: Added Floor Microphone Width, Center Microphone Height, and Sensor Row to Screen; removed Waggle Delay, Putt Swing Decision, Low Timer Delay, and Analyzer Mode; renamed High Timer Delay to Acoustic Trigger.
- Fixed the localization and course menu not downloading the latest updates during startup.
- Fixed the Connection Status on the Main Menu still saying Connected when internet was lost.
- Fixed the Connection Status not showing on the Main Menu while in Offline Mode or Limited Mode.
- Fixed unauthorized courses being downloaded when using the Download All button in the Course Menu.
- Fixed other balls on the green not being hidden when the current player is on the green.
- Fixed club images not scaling properly when opening the Club Select Menu, causing them to briefly pop in.
- Quick Access Menu: Fixed the “change sky” option always starting with Clear Afternoon instead of cycling to the next option in the list.
- Quick Access Menu: Fixed the Top View not being restored after toggling the HUD off and on.
- Fixed the camera not re-aiming after a shot if the Quick Access Menu was left open.
- Fixed the Quick Access Menu not retaining the player’s menu toggle states between turns.
- Fixed the Quick Access Menu potentially not applying changes made in Profile Settings mid-round.
- Fixed the in-game HUD sometimes showing the wrong par for the current hole in custom hole rounds.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when using the Music Volume option slider in the Audio settings.
- Fixed the connection status on the Main Menu not showing as Disconnected when internet was lost.
- Fixed Offline Mode consuming more than one offline session.
- Fixed Unlimited Offline not properly entering Offline Mode, causing some features to not function properly.
- SkyTrak: Fixed the device rearming when it shouldn’t be.
- TruTrack 2: Fixed “Sensor Row to Screen” not saving correctly and being replaced with an erroneous value after restarting the application.
- TruTrack 2: Fixed a severe lag that could occur on the Main Menu while the tracking system was being detected.
- Added a new Mode of Play, Match Play – Singles. In this popular golf format, a player is awarded a point for each hole won.
- Added Performance Team Stroke to the Modes of Play menu as well. This E6 Connect-only format has an important difference from traditional Stroke Play: the team score is the average stroke score of each team member per hole. This mode was previously only available from Stroke Play’s setup menu, but has been separated as its own Mode now.
- Added a new feature: the Quick Access Menu. Found in the lower-left corner during play, this player-personalized menu allows you to easily toggle your point of view, mulligan the last shot, run a hole preview, hide the interface, and even change the Atmosphere setting, as well as toggle the putting line and terrain grid (while putting). Its settings can be customized under Profile Settings in the HUD tab.
- Added a “Connected” status indicator in the lower-right corner of the Main Menu to indicate when E6 Connect is connected to the internet.
- Important change to Mulligans: When “Mulligan” is selected from the Pause Menu, it now undoes that last shot that was made on that hole (instead of only undoing the current player’s last shot as before). Using Mulligan from the Post Shot Menu has not changed and still undoes the current shot.
- Smash Factor is now reported with two decimal places instead of one. Thank you for your feedback!
- Added an Exit button to the “Online Authentication” menu that appears when no internet connection is found on startup.
- Modified the Update Available menu’s “Update” confirmation dialog to clearly state that confirming to update E6 Connect will close the application; added the ability to cancel out of the dialog as well.
- Settings – Booth Dimensions options now support converting to Metric.
- Settings – Booth Dimensions: Replaced the Booth Type option “Single Tee” with “Right-handed”, “Left-handed”, and “Centered” options to help clearly define the nature of the Center Offset (or lack of offset) so that it’s more intuitive.
- Unlimited Offline now skips the “no internet” screen if no internet connection is detected.
- Practice – Driving Range: Added percent signs to the Scoring Zone HUD results for clarity.
- Scramble: The “Choose Best Ball” menu now sorts team members by proximity to the pin.
- FlightScope: Disabled the wind and elevation settings, which are not used in the ball flight model of FlightScope devices.
- TruFlight 2: Changed the default side spin for woods to 250 RPM.
- TruTrack 2: The custom configuration menu now supports converting to Metric.
- TruTrack 2: Removed the booth-related options in the custom configuration menu. Expect a more extensive update to this menu in a future release.
- Fixed the wind potentially having too much heading variance on a course.
- Fixed the camera looking at the Aim Marker instead of the pin in Drop Ball mode.
- Fixed the camera not staying centered on the ball when moving it in Drop Ball mode.
- Fixed a glitched camera view that could be seen during the transition effect when loading into a course.
- Fixed putting modes not working on some holes such as Royal Melbourne hole 3.
- Fixed the Aim Marker sometimes disappearing during a round.
- Fixed being able to take a shot while the “ball lie camera” is active, which would cause cascading issues.
- Settings – Video: Fixed only the main display’s resolutions being listed as available window sizes.
- Practice: Fixed some HUD elements not correctly hiding when moving the ball, flag, or scoring zone.
- Practice – Chip & Putt: Fixed the Top View labeling the ball lie as Tee if you started in the Bunker.
- Practice – Chip & Putt: Fixed unpausing or selecting a club causing the camera to reset its aim.
- Scramble: Fixed the distance to pin info sometimes cutting off in the “Choose Best Shot” menu if it’s too long.
- TruFlight 2: Fixed a putting error that would occur on all putts under 10 mph.
- Important change to Offline Mode: Extended the maximum duration of an offline session from 5 hours to 16 hours. This helps prevent sessions expiring mid-round and other issues.
- Updated the Club Select Menu with much larger icons and a more full-screen experience. Other HUD elements are now hidden while this menu is open.
- Changed how Rehit is handed in a round: Selecting rehit now ends a player’s turn instead of letting them hit again immediately.
- Removed the tee markers from appearing in Practice, Darts, and Blackout.
- Added one decimal place to yards in applicable HUD elements for more precision, and to match how meters were already displaying.
- Updated the default image for a missing course in the Course Menu.
- SkyTrak: Changed the check for “thorough internet connectivity” to time out after 3 seconds.
- TruFlight 2: Updated the defaults for “core values” needed for TruFlight 2 systems to operate as expected.
- Fixed the Custom Elevation setting not showing the unit of measurement (ft or m).
- Fixed the Aim Marker resetting to its default location after viewing the Analyzer/Post Shot Menu.
- Fixed the Aim Marker not automatically fading/disappearing after resetting the aim.
- Fixed the Skip button still being available if there’s only one player left on that hole or round.
- Fixed Sudden Death not correctly sending all players to their tee boxes on hole 18 if the players tied on a single hole round, but instead keeping the players on the green of that finished hole.
- Fixed an issue where some list items in the License Menu could bleed out of the list.
- Best Ball & Scramble: Fixed a bug that caused the game to get stuck if a team member made a hole in one.
- Best Ball & Scramble: Fixed the player colors to correctly reflect the team color in some HUD elements.
- Practice – Driving Range: Fixed some Scoring Zone targets to no longer bleed into other greens.
- Scramble: Fixed an issue where a team member would getting an additional turn during the team’s turn if their shot ended up farther from the hole than where they started.
- Scramble: Fixed an issue where viewing the Analyzer from the Pause Menu could end a team member’s turn, effectively causing their turn to be wasted.
- Scramble: Fixed an issue where the Team Score was not being correctly applied to all team members, causing penalty strokes to remain on members.
- Scramble: Fixed being able to click through the buttons in the Choose Best Shot Menu.
- SkyTrak: Fixed a crash that could occur if connecting to a SkyTrak device severed the computer’s internet connection.
- TrackMan: Fixed the connection status not updating live in the configuration menu.
- TruFlight 2: Fixed another potential zero launch angle bug. Please update your TruFlight 2 Config Utility to accompany this change.
- Fixed menus potentially failing/crashing due to downloading a course.
E6 Connect 220.127.116.11
- Practice – Driving Range: Added the Scoring Zone feature. It can be activated with the target button in the bottom-right corner, and the target can be moved with the button next to it. The Scoring Zone HUD displays the accuracy of shots and the percentage of shots that land (not stop) in each color, and all stats reset when the target is moved.
- Stroke Play & Scramble: Implemented new tiebreaker options: Countback and Sudden Death (playoff). Sudden Death always uses the course’s 18th hole.
- Stroke Play: Added Teams as an option in the Game Setup Menu before starting the round. The team score is the average stroke score of each team member per hole.
- Added camera functionality to zoom out and show the surrounding area when a collision is detected near the ball.
- Added markers to each Tee Box to indicate its available Tee colors.
- Online Play: Added Scramble and Best Ball as available game modes.
- TruFlight 2: Added notification messages for when the club data is bad but the shot is being sent anyway (by calculating the club data instead), and for when the ball data is bad so the shot will not be sent.
- TruTrack 2: Added the ability to manually key in values with either a physical keyboard’s numpad or the on-screen number pad in the Configuration Menu. This functionality is still pending for other settings such as those in Booth Dimensions.
- Moved Stableford and Modified Stableford to the Mode of Play Menu from its previous location in the Stroke Play setup menu. Thank you to those who gave us feedback!
- Slightly widened the diameter of the cup (hole) to the official size. This should effectively make putting a bit easier and be more user-friendly.
- Modified the Computer Decides putting mode: Close putts are more likely to give 1 stroke; medium-distance putts are more likely to give 2 strokes; long putts are more likely to give 3 strokes.
- Only the active player’s ball shows on the green now. Using ball markers to indicate the location of other balls on the green will come in a future update.
- Modified the camera system more to prevent looking too far up or down.
- Guests can no longer select a profile image, but instead are colored by their position in the roster (red, blue, yellow, and so on).
- Removed the Country and Language options and the Security tab from the Profile Edit Menu. These options will return once they’re finished.
- Modified the Enter Display Name Menu to provide instructions for which characters are valid and an error message that appears if the user attempts to use a Display Name with invalid characters when creating a new profile.
- Renamed the setting preview for Gimmes to “Gimme Inside _ Feet” and provided setting previews for the Match Timer and Demo Flybys settings for better clarity.
- If multiple licenses were somehow bound to the same device, E6 Connect now unbinds the other licenses from that device when you select a license to bind.
- Practice: Removed the unneeded “Restart Round” button from the Exit Round Menu.
- Scramble: Each team member’s individual score is now displayed in the Choose Best Shot Menu.
- Tracking Systems – General: Added a battery indicator to the Main Menus for most devices that have a battery.
- Ernest Sports: Change the default device name to “ES2020”.
- FlightScope: Revamped the Configuration Menu. The menu now lists all model categories; detected devices are found under the respective category (using its serial number). The Xi requires manual detection and connection; the X2 and X3 should be automatically detected.
- TruFlight 2: Improved the accuracy and precision of the putting direction.
- TruFlight 2: Improved shot detection logic to help prevent misreads.
- Fixed the Update Available menu preventing E6 Connect from refreshing the number of available Offline Mode sessions.
- Fixed a severe bug where viewing the Analyzer (Post Shot) from the pause menu after hitting the ball out of bounds or into water would bring up the Out of Bounds Menu or Water Hazard Menu again.
- Fixed showing balls of players who have not teed off yet.
- Fixed being able to turn the camera 360 degrees in Darts, Blackout, and the Driving Range.
- Fixed the Aim Marker on the Top View reporting the wrong distance after a shot.
- Fixed the Aim Marker resetting to its default location after pausing and unpausing.
- Fixed elevation and distance indicators to convert to meters at 100 centimeters when set to Metric.
- Fixed a potential crash that could occur from running Demo Flybys in E6 Connect for multiple days.
- Fixed a few miscellaneous, minor camera behaviors.
- Fixed being able to attempt to load a partially downloaded course, which also caused E6 Connect to get stuck in the loading menu after it failed to load the incomplete course file.
- Fixed the wrong course’s scorecard potentially being displayed.
- Fixed expired licenses appearing in the License Menu.
- Fixed the Download All button becoming disabled after canceling download all courses.
- Fixed the main menu music ending after entering the main menu from certain other menus.
- Fixed being able to click the Home button when in the Terms of Service Menu while creating a new profile, yielding overlapped menus.
- Fixed the notification when entering Offline Mode when authorized for Unlimited Offline to no longer display how many more offline sessions remained, since the number is infinite.
- Blackout: Fixed the game sometimes getting stuck after a player’s turn ran out of time.
- Online Play: Fixed other players being able to get stuck on the Post Shot Menu if the active player has Auto Continue set to Off.
- Online Play: Fixed the team assignments changing when a player would leave the game lobby.
- Online Play: Fixed some minor UI issues in the Games Menu and Post Shot Menu.
- Scramble: Fixed a bug where dropping the ball after a water hazard could cause the Choose Best Shot Menu to be skipped.
- Scramble: Fixed the scorecard potentially yielding incorrect information for teams.
- Scramble: Fixed using Pickup so that it removes the entire team from that hole and assigns 12 strokes (maximum) to the team’s score.
- Ernest Sports: Fixed the device not being recognized when its name was set in lowercase. Case is now ignored.
- FlightScope: Fixed Smash Factor missing in the Post Shot Menu.
- FlightScope: Fixed the Recalibrate button showing up during a flyby.
- TrackMan: Fixed connectivity issues where the connection to the PC could time out or be lost, especially when connected via an Ethernet cable.
- TruFlight 2: Fixed a potential crash when loading the XML configuration file.
- TruFlight 2: Fixed some putts being ignored due to bad launch angle data.
- Added Stableford and Modified Stableford as scoring variations under the Stroke mode of play. These can be selected on the Round Setup Menu after selecting a course.
- Added the Snap to Ball camera mode. This mode is similar to the Trail camera except that it teleports to the ball instead of flying to it. This Profile Setting can be found under Preferences.
- Added a button for the new Show Ball Lie mode to the top-right corner of the Pause Menu. This can be used to temporarily zoom the camera out to view the area surrounding the ball. Exit this mode by left-clicking anywhere or tapping the Escape key.
- Reworked the gameplay camera system. Users should expect smoother and more graceful movements and behaviors.
- Revised the Exit Round and Game Over menus. Added new exit buttons to some game modes as well: New Course (exit to Select Course Menu) and Restart Round (exit to Round Setup Menu).
- Changed the menu background image.
- Changed the default Guest profile image.
- Renamed the Putting Arrow to Putting Line.
- Reworked the Putting Line’s visual appearance to be broader, brighter, and more visible.
- Changed some Putting Line behaviors. It now displays its calculated putting path as a repeating animation, and manually aiming no longer affects the Putting Line’s path.
- Modified the Post Shot Menu some, primarily to help clarify the distance to the pin for the current player versus the distance to the pin for the next player up.
- Changed some fields in the Info & Help – About tab in the Settings Menu to minimize confusion and make the information more user-friendly.
- Online Play: Improved the server-side and client-side connectivity.
- Practice: Revamped the stats table layout and appearance.
- Fixed a major bug where a gimme/autoputt could trigger after holing the ball, which would also add those extra strokes to the score.
- Fixed a moderate bug where E6 Connect would have to be restarted at least once in order to show new courses in the Select Course Menu. A single restart should work now.
- Fixed a crash that could occur if a player mulliganed a shot after another player had holed out.
- Fixed the Aim Marker’s distance and elevation indicators not showing by default and disappearing while dragging the Aim Marker.
- Fixed the arrows on the Aim Marker’s elevation indicator to not “pop in” when the terrain is first clicked.
- Fixed multiple areas that weren’t converting values into metric yet.
- Fixed a physics bug where the ball could potentially bounce on certain terrain types until the shot timed out (45 seconds total).
- Fixed a few issues where launching Demo Flybys while in certain menus could cause buggy menu or button states.
- Fixed some options becoming restricted in the Settings menu after Demo Flybys were launched.
- Fixed audio slider options not retaining their set values after leaving the Audio settings tab.
- Fixed the reset teams button using the Back button icon.
- Fixed the course version number not always updating after the course download finished.
- Fixed the Terms of Service window not scrolling when using the mousewheel.
- Practice: Fixed parts of the stats table still showing when using the Move Ball mode.
- Practice: Fixed the unlabeled cells in the Dispersion and Deviation data tables to display “Rollout” instead of “-”.
- Practice – Chip & Putt: Fixed the Putting Line not appearing by default when course loads.
- Practice – Chip & Putt: Fixed the Putting Line not updating its path after moving the flag.
- Practice – Chip & Putt: Fixed the elevation indicator not updating while moving the ball or flag.
- Practice – Driving Range: Fixed the camera rotating just before the Post Shot Menu appears.
- Practice – Driving Range: Fixed the aim arrow sometimes ariming in an erroneous direction on the Top View, or sometimes not appearing on the Top View altogether.
- TruTrack 2: Corrected the Vista 8, Vista 10, and Vista 12’s default Sensor Row to Screen (Ball to Screen) values.
- Added Best Ball as a new Mode of Play for licenses that are authorized for it.
- Added the ability to drag the Aim Marker.
- Added Czech (Čeština) as a new language option.
- Added in new Japanese translations.
- Added new features into the License Menu seen when choosing a license to bind to the device. Licenses can now be filtered by Unbound, Bound, or All Licenses, and an abbreviated list of the selected license’s content is now shown on the right pane.
- Added in Auto Detect functionality for TruGolf systems and future ones that will support it. By default, the tracking system will now detect and report the club used, as signified by the Auto button (“A”) on the HUD next to the player score. Players may opt to have Caddy Select recommend a club for the next stroke, which will then revert to Auto Detect on the next turn.
- Added a new Settings option, Auto Content Updates. This can be used to set a time frame to automatically download and update courses while in the main menus if no activity is detected. Default state: Off.
- Blackout: Added sounds for the seagull.
- FlightScope: Added a Recalibrate button in the Pause Menu.
- Putting Modes (such as Gimme, Autoscore, etc.) now occur after the Post Shot Menu is closed, allowing the ability to use Mulligan or Rehit if needed.
- OpenAL is no longer installed with E6 Connect, as it’s no longer needed.
- Options in the Settings Menu that don’t apply to the game mode being set up currently are now disabled, which should help streamline the round customization process. For example, you won’t be able to change the Pin Position or Putting Mode for any Games as they aren’t needed for those modes. All settings are still available when accessed from the Main Menu.
- Modified the Edit Display Name Menu to provide instructions for which characters are valid and an error message that appears if the user attempts to save the Display Name with invalid characters.
- Changed the Booth Dimensions menu to display in separate feet and inches steppers.
- The Booth Dimensions options Screen Width/Height can no longer exceed Booth Width/Height.
- Changed “Bound to Client” to “Bound to Device” in the License Menu for clarity.
- Significantly dampened the effect of soft collisions causing the ball to deflect or change direction.
- Chip & Putt: Regular HUD elements are now toggled off while placing the ball or flag.
- Closest to the Pin/Long Drive: Attempts now count down like they do in Blackout and Darts instead of counting up.
- Darts: The score now updates live upon ball impact, as it does in Blackout.
- Practice: The Deviation and Dispersion player stats now toggle between Rollout and Impact data tables every five seconds.
- FlightScope: Updated the Configuration screen to display the firmware versions for the device when it’s connected.
- FlightScope: Changing modes now relevels the device.
- FlightScope: Changed the default hitting mode from Indoor to Short Indoor.
- FlightScope: Modified the chipping threshold to 25 meters (82.02 feet). It was 40 yards (120 feet) previously.
- FlightScope: Changed the name from FlightScope X3 to FlightScope in the Tracking System list in the Settings Menu.
- TruFlight 2: Changed the name from TruFlight II to TruFlight 2 in the Tracking System list in the Settings Menu.
- Fixed the collisions for pine trees so that they don’t dampen the ball so aggressively during flight.
- Fixed the terrain type of many tee boxes to report as Tee instead of Fairway.
- Repositioned the Wind Indicator to not overlap other HUD information in Chip & Putt.
- Fixed Demo Flybys returning to the Main Menu instead of the Settings Menu after being run manually.
- Fixed Demo Flybys being able to trigger while a course download is in progress.
- Fixed Demo Flybys attempting to load a course that is not authorized and subsequently failing.
- Fixed the Download All button in the Courses Menu to no longer be active when a download is in progress.
- Fixed the course file size showing the wrong total size when resuming a paused download.
- Fixed the License Expiration Calendar widget (next to the Home button) reporting as a negative value.
- Fixed resetting Video Settings to defaults so that it correctly sets the display mode back to Full Screen as well.
- Fixed the side spin arrow to show the correct spin direction on the ball graphic in the Post Shot Menu.
- Fixed the Club Face in the Post Shot Menu to report the correct open and closed positions for left-handed golfers.
- Fixed the Putting Arrow and Terrain Grid turning on before and during the Post Shot Menu.
- Fixed the Putting Arrow being able to draw from the Tee Box or other Greens in rare cases.
- Fixed an issue where skipping a player could cause the distance to the Aim Marker to show incorrect values.
- Blackout/Darts: Fixed being able to click the terrain and pause button when the “Are You Ready?” dialog is up.
- Blackout/Darts: Fixed the “Are You Ready?” dialog appearing over Demo Flybys if launched after a Blackout or Darts round.
- Blackout/Darts: Fixed a minor bug where the aim line and reset button could potentially be visible during a shot.
- Chip & Putt: Fixed the shot counter in Chip & Putt modes from being increased by an additional point if a Putting Mode was triggered (such as Gimme or Autoscore).
- Darts: Resolved rounds sometimes not ending after the timer runs out.
- Darts: Fixed being able to take more shots than the number of given attempts permitted.
- TruTrack: Fixed the selected mat type not selecting after importing a tracking XML file from E6Golf 1.6.
- TruFlight 2: Fixed shots being given incorrect and extreme club path angles.
- Added a button to download all courses in the Course List. The courses that will download will depend on the current course filter; for example, using Download All in the Downloaded Courses filter will limit to just downloading courses with updates.
- Added the ability to pause a course download. Using the Pause button will stop the download process, allowing you to resume downloading courses later.
- Added the option to exit to the Main Menu when exiting a round; by default, exiting now returns you to the previous round setup page. Round options are kept if you don’t return to the Main Menu.
- Added a Help & Info section to the Settings Menu which provides app version info, brief license info, and support info.
- Added Deviation and Dispersion to the shot data table in Practice.
- Added in a new Comet Tracer in the Profile Settings as the default tracer. The old tracer has been renamed to Echo Tracer.
- Added a loading animation to the loading screens.
- Added a new Putting Arrow option found in Profile Settings, Align Break, which automatically aims to account for the break on the green. This is the new default option for Profiles.
- Added a distance indicator to the Aim Marker to show the distance and elevation difference between the ball and marker.
- Added a camera function where if the camera gets stuck trying to move into position, it should be forced into a good location to avoid more severe potential issues.
- Added an option for FXAA (Fast approximate anti-aliasing) to the Color Adjustment menu to help smooth the in-game visuals (especially distant objects) with minimal system impact. This is disabled by default; access it from the in-round Settings menu under Video > Adjust Color.
- TruFlight: Added a Download button that leads to the website to download the latest TruFlight Utilities installer.
- TruFlight 2: Added ‘Added UsePath3Detection’ to the tracking XML file.
- TruTrack 2 & TruFlight: Added a diagnostics menu that can be accessed from the tracking system’s Configure menu and the in-game Pause Menu.
- Online Play: Added mouse wheel scrolling functionality to the lobby chat box.
- Changed the Courses Menu to list courses that are authorized on the license first, followed by courses that are not authorized at the bottom.
- Modified the physics to allow the ball to roll when colliding with objects (instead of just the terrain).
- Expanded the HUD and Post Shot Menu to now display the total score relative to par (in parentheses) in addition to the score for the current hole that was already shown.
- Changed the HUD leaderboard in Games to even show when there’s only one player.
- Improved the menu transitions to be more smooth.
- Renamed the Advanced video setting to Adjust Color; this submenu is now only accessible in-game.
- Disabled changing the following Golf Settings while in-game: Mulligans, Putting Mode, and Terrain Penalty.
- Expanded the Putting Grid to display when the ball is within 40 feet of the green instead of only when on the green.
- Elevation now shows in feet and inches instead of using tenths of a foot. This applies to the HUD, Aim Marker, Pin Indicator, and Post Shot Menu.
- Demo Flybys should now return you to the menu that it was activated from.
- Changed the Tracking System menu to a dynamic scrollbar list instead of list pages.
- Improved the descriptions for each Putting Mode under Golf Settings, which now also display individually per selected option.
- Renamed Penalty to Terrain Penalty under Golf Settings and improved its description.
- Renamed all instances of ‘Caddy’ to ‘Caddie’.
- Removed ‘Booth Camera Offset 1’ and ‘Booth Camera Offset 2’ from Booth Dimensions in the Settings Menu.
- Modified the appearance of all scrollbars.
- Added an exit confirmation dialog when selecting to update E6 Connect in the Update Available menu.
- Changed the default video setting to Full Screen.
- The in-round scorecard now displays the current Game Mode.
- Practice: Resetting the shot data will now only reset the current player’s data.
- Online Play: Players must now have the same version of E6 Connect and the course file to play together.
- Online Play: Disabled the ability to change a player’s display name in the middle of a round.
- TruTrack 2: Renamed ‘Ball On Screen Distance’ option to ‘Chip & Putt Distance’ in the Configure Menu.
- TruTrack 2: Replaced ‘Gain Crossover’ option with ‘Acoustic Environment’, which lets you toggle between Normal and Echo.
- TruTrack 2: Ball on Screen now will not activate until an obstruction is detected or if the pin is too close to show on the screen.
- Fixed some issues with physics: soft collisions (such as bushes, fairway, green) reduce ball spin significantly more now, and plants have more drag on the ball.
- Fixed the Match Timer appearing during Demo Flybys.
- Fixed Mulligans being able to go below zero.
- Fixed the Download button still being active while downloading or updating a course.
- Fixed the Pin Indicator profile setting so that it no longer shows during ball flight when set to Auto.
- Fixed an issue where the application would crash if a connection to the internet was lost while downloading a course.
- Fixed the Download or Update button being available to click while downloading a course.
- Fixed a visual bug where the downloaded amount would be added to the total file size when resuming a partially downloaded course.
- Fixed the Courses Menu and Scorecard not properly displaying course length in metric.
- Fixed an issue where the wrong error message appeared when attempting to log in with no internet connection.
- Fixed the License Expiration Widget to only appear on the Main Menus if the license is expiring in less than 90 days.
- Fixed sometimes being able to activate menu buttons while still in the loading screen.
- Fixed a minor visual bug where a button’s selected state could persist when using a touch screen monitor.
- Fixed the Booth Center Offset setting in Booth Dimensions to behave as expected for simulators with offset tees.
- Fixed audio settings not reverting back to previous values after exiting from Settings Menu without saving changes.
- Online Play: Fixed the Ready Indicator still appearing when it isn’t the player’s turn.
- Online Play: Fixed the lobby chat box cutting some messages short.
- Online Play: Fixed the Putting Mode setting not syncing between all devices.
- Online Play: Fixed the Ready Indicator showing up when it’s not the players turn.
- TruFlight: Added some fixes to reduce the chances of accidentally sending a shot when waggling.
- TruFlight & TruFlight 2: Fixed a crash when only one camera initialized or was plugged in.
- Update for TruFlight 2 customers only. Includes improvements to TruFlight 2’s club detection and processing time.
- TruFlight 2: Added an iron club marking scheme.
- TruFlight 2: Added a strobe feature.
- TruFlight 2: Fixed the issue of some shots sending with a zero launch angle.
- TruFlight 2: Fixed a crash in Connect when loading with only one TruFlight 2 camera initialized.
- Added 15 new courses to E6 Connect:
Bethpage Black Stake Park, Cambrian Ridge, Covered Bridge Golf Club, Frankfurter Golf Club, The Gallery Golf Club, Junior Challenge, Kuala Lumpur West, Le Grand George, Le Sorcier Golf Club, Paradise Palms, PGA National Champion Course, Pinehurst #2, Prairie Dunes Country Club, Sea Island Seaside, and Superstition Mountain.
- Added a Color Adjustment option in Settings > System Config > Video > Advanced. This can be used to tweak the in-round visuals to your personal preference.
- Added the ability to renew a license if already bound. This can help prevent having to unbind and rebind manually if the license becomes disconnected and requires logging in again.
- Added a ball and club animation to the Post Shot.
- Added info to the Mode of Play menu that indicates the minimum number of players required for that mode.
- Practice Range: Added a feature where the last 100 shot balls show on the Driving Range. This doesn’t apply to Chip & Putt modes.
- Practice Range: Added distance markers to the Driving Ranges. This feature is not yet available in Metric, only Imperial.
- Improved the object and course lighting for more realistic visuals.
- The License Menu now lists all licenses on the account, even ones that are already bound to a device.
- The Post Shot/Analyzer no longer counts down if viewed again from the Pause Menu.
- The Post Shot/Analyzer can now be viewed from the Pause Menu during anyone’s turn (even if the player hasn’t taken a first shot).
- Removed the Windows error message that would appear if no audio devices were detected on the PC when starting Connect.
- Disabled access to the Match Timer setting while in a round.
- TruFlight: If the Config Utility is already running but behind Connect, clicking the Launch button in TruFlight’s Configure menu brings it back to the front.
- Fixed some issues to help prevent course downloads from sometimes failing at the end of the download; please contact us if you continue to have issues.
- Fixed a crash that would occur if Demo Flybys launched when there were 8 players in the Player Roster.
- Fixed the Next button being available after a course failed to download.
- Fixed the issue with the Top View not correctly showing the entire hole if the hole was too wide.
- Fixed a minor visual bug on the Profile Image selection menu found during the Create Profile wizard where the default highlighted image didn’t match the selected image.
- Fixed an issue where players exceeding 6 would bleed out of the list in the Players Menu.
- Returning to the Courses Menu during round setup now stays on the selected course instead of resetting to the top of the list.
- Deleting a course also now stays on the selected course instead of resetting to the top of the list.
- Fixed Holes to Play selections being reset after returning from the Round Settings menu.
- Fixed Profiles not updating the Display Name or Profile Image if the change was made on the web.
- Fixed the Aim Marker’s distance to the pin not updating live during ball flight on the Top View.
- Fixed pending Audio settings saving and applying even though the changes were canceled.
- Fixed an issue where switching from Custom Elevation to Course Elevation would not be applied until Connect was restarted.
- Moved the Reset Aim button because it was overlapping the Ready Indicator.
- Fixed the cup physics to prevent really fast putts from going into the hole.
- Online Play: Fixed the Gimme putting mode not working correctly in online rounds.
- Online Play: Fixed the Ball Lie field saying “None” on non-active players’ Post Shot menus.
- Practice Range: Fixed the Reset Shot Data button not clearing the shot count on the Player HUD.
- Blackout: Fixed a bug where the Classic camera mode that’s used could be overridden by a player’s own camera setting.
- Darts: Removed the decimal value from the score displays since only whole numbers are used.
- TruTrack 2: Fixed the stutter that occurs when setting your tracking system to TruTrack 2 in Settings.
- TruTrack 2: Fixed custom configuration values being saved even though the changes were canceled.
- TruTrack 2: Fixed Chip & Putt
- TruTrack 2: Fixed saved and imported values in TruTrack.xml so they’re rounded more precisely. This makes values easier to read and doesn’t affect detection/shot accuracy.
- Plants now have a slight animation when the Wind is set to None.
- Added the total course file size and downloaded amount to the lower-left corner of the Courses menu.
- Added connected, disconnected, and device not found messages for integrated tracking systems.
- Added a Leaderboard to the HUD in Closest to the Pin and Long Drive.
- Added Main Menu music toggle button to Audio Settings.
- Added a ready confirmation dialog at the start of Games with a timer (Blackout and Darts) to prevent a round from starting before the first player up is ready.
- Adjusted the contrast of the sky textures.
- Updated the Main Menu music with a more mellow version.
- Changed the list of Window Size choices in Video Settings to show the monitor’s supported resolutions.
- Added a new hybrid measurement setting: Metric/MPH. Distances are shown in metric and speed is shown in imperial.
- Rehit, Mulligan, and Drop Ball can no longer be used in direct succession.
- Chip & Putt: The ball should no longer be able to be placed in or on an object.
- Club Select is now available in Games.
- Added a drop shadow and upscaled the text for Connect’s version on the main menu for improved visibility.
- Returning from a tracking system’s configuration menu will now bring you to the Simulator tab instead of at the top of the Settings menu.
- Fixed the blurring of mid-range and distant objects so that they can appear sharper and more detailed.
- Fixed a few issues with course downloads failing, being unable to resume the download, or not loading after appearing to be finished.
- Fixed an issue where Games weren’t honoring the Tee Box chosen during round setup, so each player’s tee box setting was being used instead.
- Fixed an issue where some settings changes made mid-round would not apply.
- Fixed some issues with Connect losing its license authentication, which would effectively force the user to have to unbind and rebind the license.
- Fixed a bug where switching the display’s resolution in Windows would cause rendering issues in Connect while in full screen.
- Fixed Mulligans not activating when triggered from the Post Shot menu or the Out of Bounds menu.
- Fixed Mulligans being able to go into the negatives.
- Fixed the Mulligan button possibly being visible during a Hole Preview/flyby.
- Fixed the Post Shot incorrectly reporting Smash Factor as Club Path Angle.
- Fixed the camera to not teleport to the ball in Trail and Ball camera modes, as this behavior was intended for only Classic and Stationary modes.
- Fixed the Ball Speed, Club Speed, and Wind Speed not properly displaying in metric units when set to Metric.
- Fixed the Leaderboard in Games showing placeholder Player Name and Score text if viewed when players had no points yet.
- Assorted fixes in localizations: spelling, grammar, general wording, missing strings.
- Online Play: Several small fixes, most notably a fix to “inside x feet” Gimme modes not working.
- TruFlight: Corrected the file path for the configuration utility’s Launch button.
- TruTrack: Fixed the Import button so that it correctly loads the configuration from E6 1.6.
Initial E6 Connect Software Release. Enjoy!