E6 Connect Updates
Get the latest version of E6 Connect
Version Release Notes
- Added 15 new courses to E6 Connect:
Bethpage Black Stake Park, Cambrian Ridge, Covered Bridge Golf Club, Frankfurter Golf Club, The Gallery Golf Club, Junior Challenge, Kuala Lumpur West, Le Grand George, Le Sorcier Golf Club, Paradise Palms, PGA National Champion Course, Pinehurst #2, Prairie Dunes Country Club, Sea Island Seaside, and Superstition Mountain.
- Added a Color Adjustment option in Settings > System Config > Video > Advanced. This can be used to tweak the in-round visuals to your personal preference.
- Added the ability to renew a license if already bound. This can help prevent having to unbind and rebind manually if the license becomes disconnected and requires logging in again.
- Added a ball and club animation to the Post Shot.
- Added info to the Mode of Play menu that indicates the minimum number of players required for that mode.
- Practice Range: Added a feature where the last 100 shot balls show on the Driving Range. This doesn’t apply to Chip & Putt modes.
- Practice Range: Added distance markers to the Driving Ranges. This feature is not yet available in Metric, only Imperial.
- Improved the object and course lighting for more realistic visuals.
- The License Menu now lists all licenses on the account, even ones that are already bound to a device.
- The Post Shot/Analyzer no longer counts down if viewed again from the Pause Menu.
- The Post Shot/Analyzer can now be viewed from the Pause Menu during anyone’s turn (even if the player hasn’t taken a first shot).
- Removed the Windows error message that would appear if no audio devices were detected on the PC when starting Connect.
- Disabled access to the Match Timer setting while in a round.
- TruFlight: If the Config Utility is already running but behind Connect, clicking the Launch button in TruFlight’s Configure menu brings it back to the front.
- Fixed some issues to help prevent course downloads from sometimes failing at the end of the download; please contact us if you continue to have issues.
- Fixed a crash that would occur if Demo Flybys launched when there were 8 players in the Player Roster.
- Fixed the Next button being available after a course failed to download.
- Fixed the issue with the Top View not correctly showing the entire hole if the hole was too wide.
- Fixed a minor visual bug on the Profile Image selection menu found during the Create Profile wizard where the default highlighted image didn’t match the selected image.
- Fixed an issue where players exceeding 6 would bleed out of the list in the Players Menu.
- Returning to the Courses Menu during round setup now stays on the selected course instead of resetting to the top of the list.
- Deleting a course also now stays on the selected course instead of resetting to the top of the list.
- Fixed Holes to Play selections being reset after returning from the Round Settings menu.
- Fixed Profiles not updating the Display Name or Profile Image if the change was made on the web.
- Fixed the Aim Marker’s distance to the pin not updating live during ball flight on the Top View.
- Fixed pending Audio settings saving and applying even though the changes were canceled.
- Fixed an issue where switching from Custom Elevation to Course Elevation would not be applied until Connect was restarted.
- Moved the Reset Aim button because it was overlapping the Ready Indicator.
- Fixed the cup physics to prevent really fast putts from going into the hole.
- Online Play: Fixed the Gimme putting mode not working correctly in online rounds.
- Online Play: Fixed the Ball Lie field saying “None” on non-active players’ Post Shot menus.
- Practice Range: Fixed the Reset Shot Data button not clearing the shot count on the Player HUD.
- Blackout: Fixed a bug where the Classic camera mode that’s used could be overridden by a player’s own camera setting.
- Darts: Removed the decimal value from the score displays since only whole numbers are used.
- TruTrack 2: Fixed the stutter that occurs when setting your tracking system to TruTrack 2 in Settings.
- TruTrack 2: Fixed custom configuration values being saved even though the changes were canceled.
- TruTrack 2: Fixed Chip & Putt
- TruTrack 2: Fixed saved and imported values in TruTrack.xml so they’re rounded more precisely. This makes values easier to read and doesn’t affect detection/shot accuracy.
- Plants now have a slight animation when the Wind is set to None.
- Added the total course file size and downloaded amount to the lower-left corner of the Courses menu.
- Added connected, disconnected, and device not found messages for integrated tracking systems.
- Added a Leaderboard to the HUD in Closest to the Pin and Long Drive.
- Added Main Menu music toggle button to Audio Settings.
- Added a ready confirmation dialog at the start of Games with a timer (Blackout and Darts) to prevent a round from starting before the first player up is ready.
- Adjusted the contrast of the sky textures.
- Updated the Main Menu music with a more mellow version.
- Changed the list of Window Size choices in Video Settings to show the monitor’s supported resolutions.
- Added a new hybrid measurement setting: Metric/MPH. Distances are shown in metric and speed is shown in imperial.
- Rehit, Mulligan, and Drop Ball can no longer be used in direct succession.
- Chip & Putt: The ball should no longer be able to be placed in or on an object.
- Club Select is now available in Games.
- Added a drop shadow and upscaled the text for Connect’s version on the main menu for improved visibility.
- Returning from a tracking system’s configuration menu will now bring you to the Simulator tab instead of at the top of the Settings menu.
- Fixed the blurring of mid-range and distant objects so that they can appear sharper and more detailed.
- Fixed a few issues with course downloads failing, being unable to resume the download, or not loading after appearing to be finished.
- Fixed an issue where Games weren’t honoring the Tee Box chosen during round setup, so each player’s tee box setting was being used instead.
- Fixed an issue where some settings changes made mid-round would not apply.
- Fixed some issues with Connect losing its license authentication, which would effectively force the user to have to unbind and rebind the license.
- Fixed a bug where switching the display’s resolution in Windows would cause rendering issues in Connect while in full screen.
- Fixed Mulligans not activating when triggered from the Post Shot menu or the Out of Bounds menu.
- Fixed Mulligans being able to go into the negatives.
- Fixed the Mulligan button possibly being visible during a Hole Preview/flyby.
- Fixed the Post Shot incorrectly reporting Smash Factor as Club Path Angle.
- Fixed the camera to not teleport to the ball in Trail and Ball camera modes, as this behavior was intended for only Classic and Stationary modes.
- Fixed the Ball Speed, Club Speed, and Wind Speed not properly displaying in metric units when set to Metric.
- Fixed the Leaderboard in Games showing placeholder Player Name and Score text if viewed when players had no points yet.
- Assorted fixes in localizations: spelling, grammar, general wording, missing strings.
- Online Play: Several small fixes, most notably a fix to “inside x feet” Gimme modes not working.
- TruFlight: Corrected the file path for the configuration utility’s Launch button.
- TruTrack: Fixed the Import button so that it correctly loads the configuration from E6 1.6.
Initial E6 Connect Software Release. Enjoy!