Installing E6Golf 1.5
1. Download the E6Golf 1.5 Full Installer (8.8 GB). Note: Download could several hours depending on your internet speed.
2. Download and install WinRAR: http://www.win-rar.com/fileadmin/winrar-versions/winrar/wrar521.exe. Note: This is the tool needed to extract E6GOLF after it is downloaded.
3. Create a new folder on your desktop and name it E6GolfRAR
4. Copy the the E6Golf 1.5 Full Installer (E6_Installer.rar) to the E6GolfRAR folder you created on the desktop.
5. Right Click on the E6_Installer.rar file located in the E6GolfRAR folder on the desktop, and select EXTRACT HERE. Run the e6installer.exe and follow the on-screen instructions.
A software protection dongle (commonly known as a dongle or key) is an electronic copy protection and content protection device which, when attached to a computer, unlocks software functionality or decodes content. This maybe required to run E6Golf 1.0-1.5.
Download the E6Golf 1.0-1.5 Manual Here
Visit our Customer Support Portal
E6Golf Support Portal requires you to create a login before submitting an incident. This allows you to stay in contact with our support team and quickly track the progress of your incident.