If you do not agree to this policy, please refrain from using our sites and products.
Our applications may collect the following information voluntarily provided by users that choose to create accounts in our software and interact with the product.
- Full Name
- Gender (optional)
- Email Address
- Display Name
- Bio Information (optional)
- IP Addresses
- Product Version information.
- Game related data (data gathered during play including detailed shot data, game and round history)
Information automatically collected when visiting our websites include:
- Third party tracking and analytical technologies
- Server Logs
Purchase information collected will include:
- Full Name
- Phone Number
- Email Address
Information Use and Disclosure:
The data collected is primarily used to deliver products and services and includes:
- To permit usage of the product(s) and to provide user with related customer service.
- To provide the user with historical game data
- To allow user continued use of games, to allow play against other players, and to create rankings that reflect game results.
- For our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, fraud monitoring and prevention, developing new products, enhancing, improving or modifying our products and services, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and operating and expanding our business activities.
- To provide user with information on TruGolf, Inc. products and services, including updates to our terms, conditions and policies.
- To send users notices of events planned and held by TruGolf, Inc, to provide advertising, publicity, and marketing TruGolf, Inc. products and services to you.
- To accept payments for provision of TruGolf products and services and to fulfill user purchases.
- To request opinions and feedback from you on TruGolf products and services, including through surveys.
- To respond to user questions and inquiries.
- To prepare statistical documentation.
- To facilitate social sharing functionality.
Information may be shared with third parties that provide access to our software as part of their business operations, and those that host events or tournaments. We recommend users familiarize themselves with the Privacy Policies of these third parties before participating in their activities.
As we believe to be necessary or appropriate, under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence:(a) to comply with legal process; (b) to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (c) to enforce our terms and conditions; (d) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; (e) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; and (f) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
TruGolf, Inc, does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (13) without verifiable parental consent. If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of thirteen (13), we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted and/or anonymized in our system’s database. Anyone under the age of thirteen (13) must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to use our websites and products.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits California residents to request from companies conducting business in California a list of third parties to which the company may have disclosed personally identifiable information for direct marketing purposes. TruGolf, Inc. does not share your personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes; however, if you believe TruGolf, Inc. may have shared such information, please feel free to contact TruGolf, Inc. at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at the physical address noted below. TruGolf, Inc., will promptly respond to any requests in accordance with applicable law.
Right to be Forgotten
All users of our products have the option to have their data removed and/or anonymized within our system’s database. Contact TruGolf, Inc. at email@example.com or contact us at the physical address noted below. TruGolf, Inc., will promptly respond to any requests in accordance with applicable law.
How to Contact Us:
Telephone Number: (801) 298-1997
60 N 1400 W
Centerville, Utah 84014