Spyglass Hill® Golf Course
Demanding But Fair
Spyglass Hill Golf course is known to humble the most proficient of golfers. Located on the Monterey Peninsula in California, it is considered a sister course with Pebble Beach. This public golf course is available for you to play on E6Golf.
- Designed by Robert Trent Jones, Sr.
- Officially opened March 11, 1966.
- It is considered one of the toughest courses on Earth from its Championship Tees.
- Each of the course’s 18 holes was named after a place or character in Robert Louis Stevenson’s Treasure Island including: The Black Spot, Captain Flint, and Long John Silver.
- For over forty years, it has also ranked among the Top 100 courses in America and the world.
*Pebble Beach, its images and course design are trademarks and service marks of
Pebble Beach Company and are used under license by TRUGOLF Inc.
All products and brand names are trademarks of their respective companies. All Rights Reserved