The Gallery Golf Club
The Gallery: Happiness Defined
This week we are headed to a southwestern gem, home of championship golf in Marana, Arizona. The Gallery Golf Club is a 36-hole golf experience located in Tucson, Arizona. The rolling fairways and forgiving greens make this course enjoyable for golfers of all skill levels, while its design will test and reward good decision making. Views of the Sonoran landscape keep golfers coming back to both courses, year round.
You can play The Gallery North Course with E6Golf on indoor golf simulators around the world.
- The North Course was designed by John Fought and Open Champion and 2006 Ryder Cup Captain, Tom Lehman.
- The North Course was the home of the 2014 Pac-12 Golf Championship and Co-Host of the Tucson Open in 2001.
- It was ranked the #1 in Southwest Arizona by Golf Digest.
- The design has been acknowledged by Golfweek Magazine in its list of Top 100 Modern Courses.
- The South Course hosted the World Golf Championship – Accenture Match Play Championship in 2007 and 2008.
- 2008 Champion: Tiger Woods
- 2007 Champion: Henrik Stenson