Aviara Golf Club & Resort
The Golf Capital of the World
This week, TruGolf is headed to the west coast in search of sea breezes and championship golf. Aviara Golf Club in Carlsbad, California, offers championship golf, world-class accommodations, and weather you can only dream of.
- This is the only coastal golf course designed by Arnold Palmer.
- Aviara Golf Club is home of the LPGA’s “Kia Classic.”
- Carlsbad, California is the golf capital of the world. The biggest golf manufacturers in the world are located here, including: TaylorMade, Callaway, and Titleist.
- The course was rated the 31st, “Best in State,” by Golf Digest magazine in 2013.
- Aviara Golf Club was rated the #1 course in San Diego in Golf Digest’s “Top 75 Golf Resorts in America,” from 2009-2012.
- Past winners of the Kia Classic include: Cristie Kerr, Anna Nordqvist, Beatriz Recari, Yani Tseng, Sandra Gal, Hee Kyung Seo.