The Greenbrier – The Old White Golf Course
Par 727292 Yards
The Old White is the first 18-hole golf course at The Greenbrier. The course was designed by Charles Blair Macdonald and opened for play in 1914. A legend of golf history at The Greenbrier, the course was named for the well known Old White Hotel, which stood on the grounds from 1858 through 1922.